PIECES OF ...... OUR PAST
Presented by the Laurens County Historical Society, Dublin, Georgia. For questions and information, please contact Scott B. Thompson, Sr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
U.S. Post Office - East Madison Street
Constructed in 1911-1913
South Jefferson Street - Dublin, GA
Right - New Dublin Hotel, ca. 1903.
Dublin High School - 1902
Dublin City Hall - North side of
Courthouse Square - 1905
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)