PIECES OF ...... OUR PAST
Presented by the Laurens County Historical Society, Dublin, Georgia. For questions and information, please contact Scott B. Thompson, Sr. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, March 20, 2016
STEPHENS DEPARTMENT STORE DISPLAY WINDOW - DUBLIN, GEORGIA, 1950S
The 210 W. Jackson Street Store of R.L. and "Gritsy" Stephens was opened in 1945.
The store featured modern architecture and the newest national fashions of the day.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)