The Four Seasons Building was constructed circa 1910 on the northwest corner of South Jefferson and West Madison Street. Three years later, the First National Bank was built across West Madison Street to the left.
The Four Seasons was Dublin's largest department store until it went out of business in 1914. A devastating fire caused the loss of the top two floors in the early 1970s. The Georgia National Guard trained on the 2nd floor of the building in the years leading up to World War II.