IMAGES OF OUR PAST - FOUR SEASONS BUILDING - SOUTH JEFFERSON STREET & WEST MADISON STREET, DUBLIN, GEORGIA 1914
This was the premier department store in Dublin from 1908 to 1914. The third floor was used by the Georgia National Guard in the years leading up to World War II. The building burned in the early 1970s. It was occupied by McConnell's Department Store for many years. Located at the northwest corner of South Jefferson Street and West Madison Street.