IMAGES OF OUR PAST - DUBLIN HIGH SCHOOL - "THE ACADEMY" - ACADEMY AVENUE - DUBLIN, GEORGIA CA. 1889
This school, "The Academy" was located about 250 feet off Academy Avenue, just to the right of the old Elks Club. It was burned in 1901 by a disgruntled janitor. It was replaced by the building which is now the Dublin City Hall.