HENRY THOMPSON'S SERVICE STATION
ESTABLISHED CA. 1932
BY HENRY AND CLAUDIE THOMPSON
U.S. HIGHWAY 80 EAST
AT THE OHOOPEE RIVER BRIDGE
AND THE NAZARENE CAMPGROUD
CLOSED IN 1971
Painting of the front by Jackie Thompson Alfonso
Rear of the store
Linton Hutcheson and team of oxen.
STANDING - L-R: Claudie Thompson and Henry Thompson
SEATED: Jackie T. Alfonso and Nick Alfonso
2nd Ohoopee River Bridge: The famous well is shown on the right.
Pond behind the store
L-R: Dale Thompson, Henry Thompson, and Scott Thompson, May 1956