A HAPPY, HEALTHY, A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

To all of those of you, my friends and the friends I haven't met yet. I wish to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for  your friendship, support and encouragement over the last 21 years of my writing about the history and heritage of Laurens County and her surrounding counties.

Thanks to you, my teachers, and several ancestors of mine, known and unknown, I have been blessed with the ability to "write it down."  I am eternally grateful to you all for the 2.5 million plus views over the last 9 years including an all time monthly record of more than 90 thousand this month alone.

You remind me and all of us, that there is still a love for things of the past, the good and the treasured, as well as hope for a better, kinder, and gentler future.

Happy New Year's!


                                                        SCOTT 

Comments