DEAR GOD AND SANTA, ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Dear God and Santa Claus,

For Christmas, please bring these gifts to me and the world:

1)  Bury all the hate deep, deep in the ground and fill the air with love.

2)  Give us  real news and fake calories, fat and salt.



3)  Give us the undying desire to serve others and not look for others to serve us.

4) Give eternal faith, hope, and love to everyone.

5)  Send the gift of healing and hope to the sick and the distraught.

6)  Let all the starving, old, broken, forgotten dogs and cats sleep in warmth and peace.

7)  Guard our soldiers and those who protect us.

8)  Make us heroes to those we meet.

9)  Let us pray for angels for those who need them most.

10)  Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me.


Scott


P.S. The part of Santa Claus in the photograph was played by my father, H. Dale Thompson,  The funny this is, I never new Santa was my daddy. Now that I look back, Daddy was always Santa.

Santa and Scotty Thompson






Santa and Jude Thompson


Comments