THE ET CETERA CHRONCILES - MY MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSION

Thanks to all of you have have wished me a happy 62nd birthday!  My most precious things are not collectibles (I have hundreds of thousands of them), they are the friends I know and love.   I do as I said of my father when he died,  "He measured his wealth not by the thickness of his wallet, but the number of friends he had. 

My feelings can not be said any better than Felice Mancini, daughter who wrote a short and simply beautiful song "Sometimes," masterfully sung by Karen Carpenter, a short and simply beautiful woman.


Sometimes, not often enough
We reflect upon the good things
And those thoughts always center
Around those we love
And I think about those people
Who mean so much to me
And for so many years have made me
So very happy
And I count the times I have forgotten to say
Thank you, and just how much I love them

In a week or so, I will reach two million views of my blog, Pieces of our Past, including one million in the last year.  Nothing makes me any more proud than my God given ability and desire to help people in their daily lives and tell them stories of the lives of those who came before us. 

Thank all of you my friends and those friends I will meet from the bottom of my heart.  


Read more: The Carpenters - Sometimes Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Comments