IMAGES OF OUR PAST - REMEMBER 9/11/2001









Comments

Chuck said…
Yeah, I remember when the Dublin High School band was called the Dixie Irish Band, I remember when we all would have died to protect this country and it's principles, and I remember when we were all proud to be Americans. Sadly those days are beyond salvation: rather most are ashamed to admit they are from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday; I was retired from the military for seven years and I tried to re-enlist the following day as did a lot of my friends only to be told that we were to old. The current generations have no appreciation for the generations that preceded them nor do they understand what it means to truly be an American. This post is wasted upon all but those who truly love what the USA stands for and what can be achieved by dedicated patriots.