THE LIGHTHOUSE - LIBERTY BAPTIST CHURCH, DUBLIN, GA 2002 BY JOEY WILSON, COURIER hERALD



The Lighthouse of Liberty Baptist Church was built by the charter members of the church, which they saw as "a lighthouse on a hill."

Built during the pastorate of Rev. Randy Mimbs, the lighthouse was dedicated in June 2000 after new a year of construction.

Liberty Baptist Church moved several years ago and the property has been purchased by new owners.

The Claxton Dairy/Trinity Road monument was recently razed. 

Comments

Jimmy C Thigpen said…
I helped in the construction of the Light house and built the sign by myself. It broke my heart to see it destroyed. Bud DeWeese funded it construction out of his own pocket.
Jimmy C Thigpen said…
I helped in the construction of the Light house and built the sign by myself. It broke my heart to see it destroyed. Bud DeWeese funded it construction out of his own pocket.