IMAGES OF OUR PAST - AN EGRET AND HER CATCH, FAIRVIEW PARK POND, DUBLIN, GA. 2010


 

Comments

Sharon Wayne said…
I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.
Lilian jayden said…
My life is back!!! After 1 year of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr. Adebayo odu, which i met online. On one faithful day as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Helen, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr. Adebayo odu e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via WhatsApp and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr. Adebayo odu is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Dr. Adebayo odu, anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact:
Email: poweroflovespell@gmail.com
Whatsapp him +2347055287754.
juwan james said…
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBSI want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ishiaku. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com   ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com or whats-app him via +2348180828544 and get all your problems solved.
1)Sickness of any kind2)Help to cure  HEPATATIS B, DIABETICS, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR3)Divorce, Breakup problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell4)Pregnancy problem5)Financial problem and Job promotion6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem 7)eye or ear problem8) enlargement of manhood
Beware of fake doctors and anyone who uses this testimonial again is a scam Only Dr. Ishiaku  can help you