IMAGES OF OUR PAST - OATTS DRUGS - WEST JACKSON ST., DUBLIN, GA 1949


 

Comments

i am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Kabaka spell.my husband left me for another woman few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him,I was left with my two kid and a job that pays little.i was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Kabaka and I decided to contact him.i explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 48hurs,surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave.my husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Kabaka cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now
Email: drkabakaspiritualtemple@gmail.com call or
whatsapp him +2349015857861. https://drkabakaspiritualtemple.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Great chances to have your man back to you with the help of DR ISIKOLO.
I am Clara Guzman. my husband left me and our 2 kids for about 10 months i went through a lot of pain i do all i tried eveything to make him return back to me and to the kids but nothing worked out. it was really a stressful period to me because i never wanted to go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR ISIKOLO Contact who was able to help me out, i contacted him and explained everything to him and complied with his procedures and he did the love reunion spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids in 2 days. thanks so much DR ISIKOLO I really appreciate what you have done for me. Here is his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship problems email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also Whatsapp him on +1(725)240-4536
Unknown said…
After seeing a post on the internet saying how she was helped by Dr. Ilekhojie, I also decided to contact him for help because i had no choice all i wanted was for me to get my lover back and happiness. To my greatest surprise my lover came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him, I was truly astonished and shocked when my lover knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr. Ilekhojie. You are a God sent to restore a broken relationship, And now i am a joyful woman. his contact details are Whatsapp number +2348147400259) or Email; (gethelp05@gmail.com)
Anonymous said…
There is a man who solves relationship Trauma easily with his spell, he is referred to as a God on Earth because of his activeness in solving relationship issues. He solves mine with ease when my relationship of 10 years dumped me, I was a victim of sexual assault but all thanks to lord Bubuza for helping me with his spell. If you are not getting the love and affection in your relationship? Is your partner abusive ? Is your partner filing for a divorce? Is your partner cheating on you ? Do you want to win the lottery? Are you sick and need a cure ? Worry no more because lord Bubuza can help you too. He helped me and I got results 13 hours after the spell was casted. It's hurt to be heartbroken and that is why I have come to share my testimony here so that you can get help too. Contact lord Bubuza via

WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396
email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com
Donna Lynn said…
I really appreciate Dr.Ogedegbe the powerful spell caster who help me cast a love spell that brought my ex husband within 48hours after providing him all the details he required from me and after the casting of the spell my ex husband came back to apologize that i should accept him and this will never happen again, for a long time now but since i met this spell caster online my story has change for good contact him via email dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348109374702. All thanks to Dr Ogedegbe for the good work...
Lisa Negrette said…
I'm so very grateful to Dr oluba, for bringing my husband who left me for another woman, that moment my husband Left me I thought I lost everything until a friend of my gave me Dr oluba, WhatsApp contact, I messaged him and told him the pain I was going through so he told me that everything was going to be fine that if I have the faith and believe in him that the spell will surely work for me and my husband will surely come back home and he told me what to do, so those things were done and 24 hrs later my husband came back home begging for my forgiveness, am so happy and grateful to Dr oluba, if you need his help email him at olubasolutiontemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +1(518)293-0860...

Anonymous said…
Buy GMAT Certificate Online
Do you need admission?Buy GMAT certificate Online.We provide verified scores you want in each section.Buy GMAT Certificate without exam,
The Graduate Management Admission Council. More than 5,900 programs offered by more than 2,100 universities and institutions use the GMAT
exam as part of the selection criteria for their programs. Business schools use the test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of
graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Finance programs. According to a survey conducted, the
GMAT is still the number one choice for MBA aspirants despite the increasing acceptability of GRE scores. According to GMAC, it has
continually performed validity studies to statistically verify that the exam predicts success in business school programs
Buy GMAT Certificate Online, Buy real, valid and registered GMAT certificate, Buy GMAT Certificate without exam. We can issue you this certificate
without you writing the test. We have the connections and experience to issue these certificates and many other certificates without a person taking
the test. If you are interested, contact us for more information on how the process operates and place your order nowTelegram at @Passportsservicese. or send a
mail to info@passportsservices.com.

Anonymous said…
I saw testimonies online on how DR WALE helped a lot of people in winning huge amounts in the lottery, so I decided to contact him for winning numbers. I contacted this man and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among the winners. I won SEVENTEEN MILLION,SIX HUNDRED AND NINE THOUSAND AND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($17,609,500) I have confirmed DR WALE is real and guaranteed. Now I am a living testimony of the good works of DR WALE, a gifted man with great powers, it is my secret but I decided to make the world known too. It might be a help to any one who is interested. My comment might look funny to you but it is the truth. And I promise you that it will not be funny when you win and share a testimony with others. This is a secret to winning the lottery so I advise you to do the same. It’s not everybody that is naturally lucky, if you have problems winning the lottery, the solution to win is DR WALE So contact him now for you to confirm my testimony. you reach DR WALE with this contact : +2347054019402 or Email : drwalespellhome@gmail.com
Unknown said…
Hello viewers I am glad to have met with the powerful herbal healer called
Dr voodoo who use his herbs to cure my HIV disease I suffered from 15years,
but now I am a happy woman and i am free from this sickness that has been
problem to my living, after using Dr voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i
was diagnose negative, I will recommend Dr voodoo to everyone reading this
article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything, the
scientist said has no cure, Email him : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or
add Dr voodoo on whatsApp: +2348140120719
KERISSA GLEN said…
I want to testify to everyone on how my husband and i got children after our 5 years of marriage. we got married and we could not conceive a child we have been to several hospitals for checking and the doctors always say that we are okay that nothing is wrong with us, we have been hoping for a child, my husband was beginning to keep late night outside and pressure from the family for him to marry another wife and divorce me, i was always crying and weeping because i was loosing my marriage. so i visited my friend in Florida and she told me that she also have been through this same situation but she got her help of getting pregnant from a Herbal Doctor of fertility,, so she told me that she will connect me to the Herbal Doctor and he will prepare a FERTILITY HERBAL SOAP for me to have my own child, i spent 4days with her in Florida and we both email the Herbal Doctor and he said i should bring all my information to him and he said in 3days the Fertility soap will be prepared and he will send/ship it to me through UPS, after I used it as he instructed, so i waited and i went back made love with my husband and i conceive. so i am very grateful to the Herbal Doctor for his help and miracle that help me save my marriage. please for same help getting pregnant, contact him on zicoherbalhome@gmail.com
Bryan Foster said…
Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Aluya i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too.


I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor.


I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Aluya for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful.
if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info:
Email: aluyakespelltemple@live.com