PIECES OF OUR PAST - A HUMBLING MILESTONE - ONE MILLION VIEWS OF PIECES OF OUR PAST

To everyone out there in the cities, the countrysides, and in Georgia, in America, and around the world, from the bottom of my heart I want to say thank you for taking time out of your busy, hectic, and sometimes troubled lives to read one of my stories or look at one of my collection of old photographs as well as my own photographs.  Sometime this past Thursday morning, somehow I managed to accumulate ONE MILLION views of my main blog, Pieces our Past, over the last 101 months.  I can not express how lucky I am to have been blessed with the ability and the desire to share the pictures and stories of people and places I love and those who I never knew, but have grown to admire.  I take great pride in being given the ability to share their stories of the triumph of the human spirit.  Even more satisfying is that the total of all blog views which stands at about 1,532,000.

Comments