IMAGES OF OUR PAST- CRAFTON'S RECREATION CENTER - EAST MADISON STREET, DUBLIN, GA. 1964


 

Comments

Sharon Wayne said…
I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.
Great Abolo said…
Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.

Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com
kaylana said…
Thanks to Dr Owo who help me bring back my broken marriage and ex back.He restored my marriage back. The marriage that I thought was lost forever to another woman now I found peace. My husband divorce me to marry another lady But with the help of this great spell caster with his effective love spell casting I got what is mine back. Dr Owo. helped me bring back my loving husband in just 2days of contacting him and he told me what to do then obeyed and followed the instructions well. Now as I say to you I am living happily with my husband again
Thank you so much Dr Owo. Lots of appreciation from me. If you have any relationship problem or health problem you can reach him for help and solutions on: drowoherbs@gmail.com WHATSAPP: +1 (717) 473-7391
OMG this is awesome, very interesting article. I can imagine the energy and time you have invested on this powerful combination of words. Many articles I come across these days do not really dive this deep to make it clear to audience as you did. But believe me the way you interact is literally 100% perfect. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make on your blog, as well take the advantage to tell those who have their biometric information registered under any TELEGRAM GROUP
to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
Thanks I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform
kaylana said…

MY EX LOVER IS BACK YOU HAVE BROUGHT JOY BACK TO MY SCATTERED HOME (DR.OWO) THE FAMILY THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE LOST TO AND ANOTHER WOMAN FOREVER. THE BEST WAY TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF THIS GREAT SPELLCASTER...
Thank you my helper, You helped me to restore peace back into my broken home with your spell casting power. When I thought my husband was gone forever you brought him back to me and my kids again. My husband was in the arms of another woman. They almost got married but with your help. Now my husband is back and now stays at home caring for the children as we used to be with our families. If anybody has any relationship or health issue kindly reach him on: drowoherbs@gmail.com
Ian Martin said…
Are you looking for ways to hit the lottery jackpot? Search no more for Dr Amber can help you win the lottery you want with his powerful lottery spell. Visit: https://amberlottotemple.com or WhatsApp +1 318 306 5044 or you can email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com to know more about his works.
Helen Morris said…
Hello don't be afraid to share your health issues, my health and life was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of Taking DR UCHEGBU mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospitals but the same result. However, I was convinced by a friend to try herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes Virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have been taking it for less than 5 days I have less of an outbreak. But within one week I was fully cured from Herpes virus. The herbal medicine really works and I would like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all by emailing him druchegbuherbalcure@gmail.com
Please try and help yourself out from those health issues completely today. he also cures DIABETES, UCLA CANCER etc.
Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more 100 CANADIAN DOLLARS TO US ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP