IMAGES OF OUR PAST - DUBLIN LINCOLN MERCURY - EAST JACKSON ST., CA. 1960


 

Comments

ALBERT MIKE said…
HERE IS MY TESTIMONY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI AND IT HAS BEEN PROVING ABORTIVE I HAVE TRIED SO MANY PEOPLE ALL TO NO AVAIL UNTIL ONE DAY SOMEONE I DON’T EVEN KNOW SENT ME A NUMBER AND SAID THAT ALL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LIES IN THE HANDS OF THAT NUMBER, I WAS WONDERING THEN I TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER THAT SENT ME THE NUMBER BUT WAS NOT ALWAYS REACHABLE THEN I DECIDED TO CALL THE NUMBER LOW AND BEHOLD FROM THEN MY LIFE HAS BEEN A CHANGED ONE FOR THE BEST. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I AM NOW A LIVING PROOF THAT THE GREAT ILLUMINATI EXISTS. SINCE THE VERY DAY I CALLED THAT NUMBER MY LIFE HAS BEEN A CHANGED ONE. I WAS GIVING INSTRUCTION WHICH I DOUBTED TO FOLLOWED BECAUSE THE ONCE I HAVE BEEN SEEING MADE ME REALLY TO LOOSE HOPE IN ALL OF THEM BUT AT THE END I WAS INITIATED AS A MEMBER IN ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD LEVEL 6, I WAS GIVING THE SUM OF 70 MILLION AND A CHOICE HOUSE IN UK WITH CARS. MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU WOUNT BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW. INDEED THE BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI EXISTS,,,FOR MORE INFO.ON HOW TO JOIN YOU CAN EMAIL ON grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com OR WHATSAPP US ON +1(832) 789-0695
ALBERT MIKE said…
How to Join the Illuminati666 brotherhood!!! Email grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com or +1 (917) 619-0865 Are you in Germany, USA, Europe or anywhere

in the world you want to be rich, famous, and posses power..
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $300,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World email him on grandmasterilluminati29@gmail.com or contact him on whatsapp +1 (917) 619-0865 if

you want to join
scott williams said…
CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him through this number +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM, Hello everyone My name is Scott Williams am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Steve Marco of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Steve Marco and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Steve Marco call +2348078336137 or WhatsApp him +2348078336137or email: STEVEMARCO888@GMAIL.COM..
Bank Instrument said…
Hello
We are a trade finance company that uses our own credit lines to facilitate the issuance of financial guarantees like BG, SBLC, DLC and more. If our services will be of help to you, let us know so we can guide you with our process.
Mobile | WhatsApp: +19893413179
Email:mohammedahsan877@gmail.com
Unknown said…
I am one of the too many people here to testify to the world that Dr Isikolo is indeed a good hearted man that does his best to help people even when all hope is lost in quest to get a solution to their problems. My own problems truly do not differ from others because I have my fiance back to me after 48 hours when Dr Isikolo worked for me. I couldn't handle heartbreak when I knew I lost my fiance to another lady. I was lost in the dark and I am thankful to God that honest people like Dr Isikolo truly exist just to wipe away tears from the faces of the heartbrokens. I am 100% guaranteed and assured that he won't fail you when you seek his help in getting solutions to your problems either marital or relationship or other life related issues. Just email him via: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp or Viber him on +2348133261196.
Jasmine words said…
Crypto Scam Recovery - Immediate Support 24 Hours A Day.

I'm Jasmine Words. Howdy.I was worried that thousands of pounds' worth of bitcoins would be stranded on my laptop because I had forgotten my password, but Jerry the Ultimate Hacker was able to unlock it for me in under 30 minutes. A better service could not have been provided. A huge sense of relaxation is felt! I would suggest him to all of my friends or anyone else who has trouble retrieving stolen or lost bitcoins from their own wallets. I rate ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY  five stars.

Contact info: (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)  (+152) (03-29) (03-20)
To learn more, go to https://ultimatehackerjerr.wixsite.com/ultimatehacker.
Hunnam said…
ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE" GREETINGS ! REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. BE PART OF SOMETHING PROFITABLE AND SPECIAL (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEERING, DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER, MODEL, GRADUATE/STUDENT, OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, and earn the sum of $1,000,000USD as the Illuminati membership first benefit. Clear your doubt or fear, I am real. TAKE THE GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The great Illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and might power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. Trust me, I give you my word.  Join us for more information Email: Illuminatiofficial565@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348055459757
juwan james said…
I want to share with you my testimony of how I joined this great organization of the NEW WORLD ORDER, really I was so poor in my life that I was almost close to death, i tried many times to join but all was in vain, whereupon I was facing fake people who were claiming to be agents . They ate my money without helping me out there. I totally lost hope but because i was interested and focused on my dream, I continued trying there I meet another person who told me he will help me out still i didn't trust him at all because of the first pain i passed through, he still also asked me to send him money there i got scared but with time he sent me his membership id card,trust in him little and i accepted to send him money, but what amazed me is that immediately after sending him money for initiation items, i got initiated within 2hour onlines and i receive my $1,000,000 directly to my account there i trusted him more and he is the only agent i trust because he helped me seriously. So my friend, if you want to join contact him through whatsapp +2348180828544.
Marat said…
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI ☎️+2348032138765☎️
The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders, business authorities, innovators, artists, and other influential members of this planet. To apply for membership, complete the form on this page.
All people, in all places, are eligible to apply for Illuminati membership. Initiates are not required to take any vows of loyalty, and may remove themselves from our membership at any time with no repercussions. ☎️+2348032138765☎️
Alexander said…
My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2021 but was diagnosed in 2022. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn't walk without a walker, or a power chair. I had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr.GODSENT YARE'S herbal healing home, It has made a tremendous difference for me. You can reach out to him by email: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com  I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight, and others. To everyone Suffering from ALS/MND, some form of mental health or vicious cycle, you are not alone. Is ok to talk about it. The best thing for your mind is to talk. If you know someone suffering, simply be there for them. I promise to keep on keeping on sharing this awesome remedy by Dr.GODSENT YARE to everyone everywhere. Sharing is caring.

Blessings!

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒!!!!!💀🔻

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨?, 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚, 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙨 *to apply for the membership form* 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨𝘼𝙥𝙥 𝙣𝙤𝙬👇 ☎️+2348114880069☎️ portals.wetransfer.com/reviews/815f9da7-2ece-4ad8-844a-e628c6062051

A worldwide conspiracy…or just a conspiracy theory? Is the Illuminati real? Let’s take a look at history.
Illuminati is the plural form of the Latin word illuminatus, meaning “enlightened.”The term originated in the 15th century, and its meaning has remained relatively constant over time. Generally, illuminati refers to a group of people who consider themselves to be unusually enlightened, whether that’s due to a connection with a higher power or through their own intelligence. Over time, several different groups have been described as illuminati.Allegedly founded in 1422, the Rosicrucians claimed to possess secret, occult wisdom from ancient times.The Alumbrados, active in the 16th and 17th centuries in Spain, believed that the human soul could enter into direct conversation with the Holy Spirit—which they called “the light.”And in 1776 a Bavarian professor founded a secret society of “Perfectibilists” who wanted to replace Christianity with a religion of reason and communicated with a secret cipher.The Rosicrucians, Alumbrados, and Perfectibilists don’t much resemble the 21st-century idea of the Illuminati as an all-knowing cabal that controls major world events.They were relatively small groups of outsiders who rarely, if ever, broke into the mainstream.
Their existence is also supported by historical records, not rumors.While it’s difficult to prove that something does not exist, all this historical precedent makes it safe to assume that the 21st-century “Illuminati” is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.And if it does exist, the Illuminati is apparently so good at staying hidden that it’s unlikely anyone will ever find it. If interested to be part of this great organization contact on WhatsApp: ☎️+2348114880069☎️ portals.wetransfer.com/reviews/815f9da7-2ece-4ad8-844a-e628c6062051